Main wish window (How do
Author Message
 Main wish window (How do

  In a message on 11 July, wrote :

mb> I used the toplevel command to create two new windows in wish.  Each does
mb> nifty stuff.  However, the main wish window still appears on the screen (
mb> interferes with things to boot).
mb>
mb> How do I keep the root level window from showing up on the screen?
mb>
mb> -Michael Burton
mb>

Try:
        wm withdraw .

Robert
---
 t ATP/Linux 1.42 t OS-9/68000 -- The only *real* operating system.

--

Robert Heller                        ||BIX:        locks.hill.bbs
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~heller  ||FidoNet:    1:321/153

Mon, 29 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. wish main window...

2. how to set bg color for wish main window by option?Hi

3. Hiding main TK main window

4. ANNOUNCE: Three WISHes for 2006 (WISH Supernotepad 2006, WISH Command Center 2006, WISH CD-Writer 2006)

5. Wish C was your main language?

6. hide the main widget (.) in wish

7. different filters on one browse or multiple browse windows in one main window

8. turn off autoraise of main window under Windows 95

9. Stop main window from closing app when child windows exist

10. dialog windows hiding main GUI window/catching printer error

11. Centering dialog window over main window?

12. What does MAIN_ _MAIN_ __MAIN__ mean?(to invoke clapack)