Help : Making top level window invisible
Author Message
 Help : Making top level window invisible

Does anyone know how a top level window can be made invisible? Is there a way to do this using a Tk/C Interface API? Is there a way of doing this using a Tcl/Tk command?

Appreciate any help on this.
thanx.

--
Sameer.

Mon, 27 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help : Making top level window invisible

wm withdraw $toplevel

Quote:

--

Senior GUI Designer               http://www1.clearlight.com/~oakley/
Healthcare Communications, Inc.   http://www.healthcare.com

Mon, 27 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help : Making top level window invisible

Quote:
>Does anyone know how a top level window can be made invisible?
>Is there a way to do this using a Tk/C Interface API? Is there a way of doing this using a Tcl/Tk command?
>Appreciate any help on this.

This simple problem was very hard to resolve for me, anyway here is the
solution:

        wm withdraw .

that's all!!

Saluti e baci
       - Gianpiero
---

Sat, 01 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. making a transient top-level window

2. how to disable Windows close menu on a top level window

3. Keeping top level on top.

4. Making a window stay on top...

5. Creating Non resizeable top level windows

6. Move a frame between top-level windows

7. Tk, how to hide the top level window

8. setting start size of top level window

9. Losing focus from a top level window

10. How to make tk-application top-level window ???

11. user defined image at title bar of top level window

12. Configure menu command to destroy top-level window