using c++ code in tcl scripts on windows 2000
Author Message
 using c++ code in tcl scripts on windows 2000

Hello All,
I'am not an expert in TCL-programming but can somebody help me to build an
tcl extension in Visual C++ (creating a dll) and using it in a tcl script
with the load command.
Thanks,
Hans

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:13:06 GMT
 using c++ code in tcl scripts on windows 2000

Quote:

> Hello All,
> I'am not an expert in TCL-programming but can somebody help me to build an
> tcl extension in visual c++ (creating a dll) and using it in a tcl script
> with the load command.
> Thanks,
> Hans

If you can find a copy of Brent Welch's book, it contains a very
complete example. Search Amazon - "Brent Welch" for details.

--
http://home.att.net/~lcargill

Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:24:13 GMT
 using c++ code in tcl scripts on windows 2000

Quote:

>I'am not an expert in TCL-programming but can somebody help me to build an
>tcl extension in visual c++ (creating a dll) and using it in a tcl script
>with the load command.

Check http://mini.net/tcl/2419.html - a step-by-step instruction, sample
source code included, how to make a Tcl-loadable DLL on VC++ 6.0. Worked
like a charm on my Win 2000 box. For adding your own Tcl commands, see
http://mini.net/tcl/1315.html for examples how to wrap C functions to match
the (ClientData, Tcl_Interp, obj, objv) prototype to be callable from Tcl,
and how to register them with Tcl_CreateObjCommand.
--
Best regards, Richard Suchenwirth

Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:09:16 GMT

1. Tcl script on Linux using Access 2000 file?

2. is tcl programs running on windows 2000 professional and windows xp gives diff results

3. Using tcl as a scripting language in a MSWin c/c++ program

4. Wrap tcl/tk script with a C/C++ dll for windows

5. InnoSetup script for Dolphin / Windows 2000

6. Powerful scheduler and monitor for windows 9x/NT/2000 with script language based on the forth

7. How to write to port directly with visual C++ in Windows 2000

8. Tcl scripts and the Beckman Biomek 2000?

9. using Tcl as a scripting language for a X-Windows application

10. Printing postscript file in windows using a wrapped Tcl script

11. using exec in windows nt exec on tcl scripts

12. MS-Windows black-box testing using TCL scripts