ANNOUNCE: Winico 0.2 prerelease
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: Winico 0.2 prerelease

Scriptics is pleased to announce the prerelease availability of
Winico 0.2.  We have worked with Leo Schubert, of
Brueckner&Jarosch Ing.-GmbH, to host the Winico code base in the
Scriptics external CVS repository.  Winico now includes a TEA-compliant
makefile, supports Tcl/Tk 8.2.0+, and is stubs compatible.  We have
tested Winico 0.2 with Tcl/Tk 8.2.0 and 8.2.1 on Windows.  We have
not tested the Teki installer.

Winico 0.2 is planned for final release in the next few weeks.
Please use the CVS repository to download the code, build it, and
send bug reports and patches to the Scriptics bug database.

Please see http://www.*-*-*.com/
for info on using NetCVS.

The new TEA-compliant makefile is at the top-level of the Winico
directory tree.  If you would like to use the older NMAKE makefile,
it is located at the toplevel and has been renamed "makefile.vc".

-- Scott Redman
-- Scriptics Corporation

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: Winico 0.2 prerelease
Good timing, I'll have a look.

NetCVS question: how does one query what modules are available for
checkout??  cvs checkout -c doesn't seem to tell the whole story; Winico
isn't there (nor tcl8.2.1 and tk8.2.1, for that matter)

Thanks
-- mew

Quote:

> Winico 0.2 is planned for final release in the next few weeks.
> Please use the CVS repository to download the code, build it, and
> send bug reports and patches to the Scriptics bug database.

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: Winico 0.2 prerelease

Quote:

> Good timing, I'll have a look.

> NetCVS question: how does one query what modules are available for
> checkout??  cvs checkout -c doesn't seem to tell the whole story; Winico
> isn't there (nor tcl8.2.1 and tk8.2.1, for that matter)

At one point in the past, I had figured out how to get everything
out of a CVS repository with a single command.  But I can seem to
reproduce that command now...

But anyway, in the course of my experiments, I did discover that

is the right command to get the winico extension.
--

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: Winico 0.2 prerelease

The only thing I'm wondering about: Is this really version 0.2?

I'm asking this because version 0.3 is already at Leo's site:
    ftp://ftp.bj-ig.de/pub/tcltk/winico03.zip
with a binary release:
    ftp://ftp.bj-ig.de/pub/tcltk/winico31.zip

--
Jan Nijtmans, CMG Arnhem B.V.

url:   http://home.wxs.nl/~nijtmans/

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: Winico 0.2 prerelease
Someone pointed this out to me over the weekend,
I'm going to grab Leo's 0.3 code and do a quick
0.4 release.

Sorry for the confusion, neither I nor Leo noticed
the mistake I made.

-- Scott

Quote:

> The only thing I'm wondering about: Is this really version 0.2?

> I'm asking this because version 0.3 is already at Leo's site:
>     ftp://ftp.bj-ig.de/pub/tcltk/winico03.zip
> with a binary release:
>     ftp://ftp.bj-ig.de/pub/tcltk/winico31.zip

> --
> Jan Nijtmans, CMG Arnhem B.V.

> url:   http://home.wxs.nl/~nijtmans/

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Winico 0.4 prerelease (correction from previous announcement)

2. ANNOUNCE: MyHDL 0.2

3. ANNOUNCE: Grouch 0.2

4. ANNOUNCE: Kawa Version 0.2 Released

5. ANNOUNCE: MyHDL 0.2

6. ANNOUNCE: MyHDL 0.2

7. ANNOUNCE: PikiePikie 0.2 released

8. ANNOUNCE: Linbot 0.2 Site Management Tool for Webmasters

9. ANNOUNCE: mxODBC Version 0.2

10. ANNOUNCE: Python-Gtk Version 0.2

11. ANNOUNCE: Pmw megawidgets 0.2 (for Tkinter)

12. ANNOUNCE: Tile Widget Set version 0.2