Tcl/Tk 'update idletasks' command
Author Message
 Tcl/Tk 'update idletasks' command

Hello,
I am writing a C program and I am using Tcl/Tk photo widgets to displsy
three images at some point of my program. Unfortunately the images are
not displayed unless I use the 'update idletasks' command.
The images appear but my program stucks and I get the error message:

Quote:
> Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x1e3)!

and if I stop my program I get:

Quote:
> X Error of failed request:  BadImplementation (server does not implement operation)
> Major opcode of failed request:  20 (X_GetProperty)
> Serial number of failed request:  511
> Current serial number in output stream:  517

Does anybody know what is going on ?
Please help ...

Tue, 16 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tcl/Tk 'update idletasks; command

2. Display update performance and `update idletasks'

3. scale doesn't show up with update idletasks

4. ? practical programming in tcl/tk book - update idletasks

5. UPDATE: Tcl'97 Tcl Update Talk

6. Hypothe'tcl's in Tcl/Tk 8.0 and Plugins

7. Compile Tcl/tk but doesn't seem to updated my system

8. Question on tk command 'after'

9. Core dump on Tk 'grid' command

10. Tcl/Tk '98: 6th USENIX Tcl/Tk Conference

11. shipping tcl/tk apps to users who don't have tcl/tk installed

12. tcl/expect: '$' character in send command