Select across multiple listboxes
Author Message
 Select across multiple listboxes

If I a collection of several listboxes, how would I convince them all to
have a selection (or at least a highlighted entry) at the same time?
Basically, I want, for example, the third item in each listbox to be
highlighted.  I'm not interested in having multiple items selected in any
of these listboxes.

|  My opinions may have changed, but  |  When someone says "I want a  |
| the fact that I am correct has not. | programming language in which |
|         - random cool quote         |  I need only say what I want  |
|=====================================|  done," give him a lollipop.  |
|    "Share and Enjoy"  "jabanero"    |===============================|

|_____________________________________________________________________|

Fri, 20 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Select across multiple listboxes

: If I a collection of several listboxes, how would I convince them all to
: have a selection (or at least a highlighted entry) at the same time?

Try the "-exportselection 0" option for the listboxes.

mike

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Select across multiple listboxes

Hi Aaron,

Quote:

> If I a collection of several listboxes, how would I convince them all to
> have a selection (or at least a highlighted entry) at the same time?

Try "-exportselection 0"

See you
--

 Ingenieur Ecole des Mines de Nantes/Ecole des Mines de Nantes Engineer
        IRISA Rennes, France - Projet Solidor/Solidor Project

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Select across multiple listboxes

In article

Quote:

> If I a collection of several listboxes, how would I convince them all to
> have a selection (or at least a highlighted entry) at the same time?
> Basically, I want, for example, the third item in each listbox to be
> highlighted.

Aaron:

You have to set "-exportselection false" for the listboxes.

-- JJS

Thu, 26 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. multiple listboxes with multiple select

2. multiple single selections across several listboxes

3. highlighting across multiple listboxes

4. Linked listboxes: multiple select?

5. Multiple select listbox

6. selecting different items from multiple listboxes

7. selecting multiple items in a listbox?

8. selecting items in multiple listboxes

9. Q:selecting multiple lines in a listbox

10. Select multiple disjoing entries in a listbox

11. Question: selecting in multiple listboxes

12. noncontiguous multiple select listbox class binding?