68K vs CFM68K vs Tk 8.0.3 vs AppearanceLib vs System 7
Author Message
 68K vs CFM68K vs Tk 8.0.3 vs AppearanceLib vs System 7

I can't get Tk 8.0.3 to run for a 68K without CFM68K. The problem is that
leaving AppearanceLib in the CodeWarrior project spits out a {*filter*} message
about mixing 68K and CFM68K code. Leaving it out compiles, but then Simple
Tk (68K) crashes the Mac.

Does this mean Tk will no longer work on 68K Macs without using (ugh) CFM68K?

Or is there a version of AppearanceLib I can use with a 68K application?

--
They wait apart in waning day,      |meow   I don't use no smilies.

They rest their {*filter*}, the rest is silence.|   www.geocities.com
Their empty years are ash and clay. | /SoHo/Studios/5079/index.html
I was flamed by Mattison  and all I got was this stupid .signature.

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 68K vs CFM68K vs Tk 8.0.3 vs AppearanceLib vs System 7

Quote:

> I can't get Tk 8.0.3 to run for a 68K without CFM68K. The problem is that
> leaving AppearanceLib in the CodeWarrior project spits out a {*filter*} message
> about mixing 68K and CFM68K code. Leaving it out compiles, but then Simple
> Tk (68K) crashes the Mac.

> Does this mean Tk will no longer work on 68K Macs without using (ugh) CFM68K?

> Or is there a version of AppearanceLib I can use with a 68K application?

AppearanceManager 1.0.2 works with system 7 and 8 on 68k and PPC macs.
Download the SDK from the apple site (don't know the exact address).

rolf
--
Rolf Heller
Vienna, Austria

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. stdcall vs c vs cdecl vs pascal vs whosyerdaddy

2. MASM vs TASM vs VC++ vs DJGPP vs A*^ vs PCC vs DEBUG,, "Hello World!"

3. MASM vs TASM vs VC++ vs DJGPP vs A*^ vs PCC vs DEBUG,, "Hello World!"

4. ST vs Java vs ST vs ....

5. API vs Internal vs Public vs Private in Envy/QA

6. VO vs DELPHI vs FOXPRO(Windows) vs DBASE(Windows)

7. Cellular automata benchmarks: Java vs C++ vs Java vs C++

8. need info on C++ vs Object Pascal vs Objective C vs etc

9. Cadence NCSIm Vs NCSim Desktop Vs Modelsim Vs VCS

10. Cadence NCSIm Vs NCSim Desktop Vs Modelsim Vs VCS

11. Ada vs LISP vs C vs ...

12. Clearwin vs GINO vs Winteracter vs VB was: Fortran Conversion to MicroSoft VB