TclKit and external packages [Help please!]
Author Message
 TclKit and external packages [Help please!]

When running applications under TclKit, which I find rather convenient
for portability issues, I found a problem I can not solve, although
it's supposed to be solvable according to TclKit leaflet:
I can not issue "require" for external packages not comprised on
TclKit (e.g.: MyTCL, the interface to MySQL).
Has anyone found and solved this problem?

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Augusto

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 05:19:22 GMT

1. Tclkit and external packages

2. Please Please Help - Clarion External Report Wrtter

3. Please Help on Libmaker/external DLLs

4. Help Please - Linking error (unresolved externals)

5. HELP PLEASE EXTERNAL VARIABLE REFERENCES IN WATCOM

6. Please Help: External Event Loop & Win95

7. Please help! - Launch an external program

8. Please help - launch a external program

9. how to add an existing package to tclkit

10. htmlparse package setup for tclkit

11. threaded tclkit - loading packages

12. Problems packaging socket application using prowrap or tclkit