VC++ 6.0 GUI application with TCL 8.4
Author Message
 VC++ 6.0 GUI application with TCL 8.4

HI Friends

Iam making a VC++ dialog based application with a Edit box and Run
Button. In the dialog class called TestDlg.cpp, there is a function
called OnMessage(), it is implemented as,

void OnMessage()
{
MessageBox("Hello World");

Quote:
}

Now iam gonna type in the Edit box,

set a [OnMessage]; and click Run Button in GUI

Now the TCL interpreter should be able to find the command "OnMessage"
and call back the void OnMessage function in TestDlg.cpp in GUI.

Is it possible to do something like this? Can anyone please tell me how
to do this?

Thanks in Advance

Don

Wed, 02 Apr 2008 03:04:37 GMT
 VC++ 6.0 GUI application with TCL 8.4

Quote:

> Is it possible to do something like this? Can anyone please tell me
> how to do this?

If you want to embedd Tcl interpreter in C/C++ application, there is
more to do, than just pointering the right function.

Read docs/examples and learn how to create Tcl interpreter, how to
start it and how to add some commands to it from C/C++ level.

--
Pozdrawiam (Greetings)!
Googie

Wed, 02 Apr 2008 19:43:38 GMT
 VC++ 6.0 GUI application with TCL 8.4

Quote:
> If you want to embedd Tcl interpreter in C/C++ application, there is
> more to do, than just pointering the right function.

> Read docs/examples and learn how to create Tcl interpreter, how to
> start it and how to add some commands to it from C/C++ level.

Can you take advice which choose if you know some good tutorals?

Fri, 04 Apr 2008 05:19:21 GMT

1. VC++ 6.0 GUP application with TCL 8.4

2. debugging python extension modules with MS vc++ 6.0

3. tcl App-Wizard for VC++ 6.0

4. Need advice to compile Tcl/C under VC++ 6.0

5. VC 6.0 and Tcl/Tk

6. TCL 8.2.1 for Win98 under VC++ 6.0

7. Incr Tcl from CVS will not build with my VC++ 6.0 install

8. How To Compile Tcl/Tk with VC 6.0 ?

9. Compiling Tcl/Tk using VC++ 6.0

10. Install tcl 8.4 error, Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories

11. Tcl SOAP - Tcl 8.4?!?!?! (Immediate Need)

12. Tcl 7.4 to Tcl 8.4 porting issues