write to console from C in WIN32
Author Message
 write to console from C in WIN32

Hello,

I UNIX, to write to the console, one simply uses printf.

In WIN32, what C call do I use to write to the console?

(On the TCL side, I do a "console show" and then simply use "puts")

Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:46:56 GMT
 write to console from C in WIN32

Quote:

>Hello,

>I UNIX, to write to the console, one simply uses printf.

>In WIN32, what C call do I use to write to the console?

The same as the Unix.

Quote:
>(On the TCL side, I do a "console show" and then simply use "puts")

Chang LI
Neatware

Sun, 21 Sep 2003 04:56:19 GMT
 write to console from C in WIN32

Quote:

>Hello,

>I UNIX, to write to the console, one simply uses printf.

>In WIN32, what C call do I use to write to the console?

>(On the TCL side, I do a "console show" and then simply use "puts")

Greg,

To ensure proper redirection, use the Tcl API calls for the stdout channel.
  Tcl_WriteObj(Tcl_GetStdChannel(TCL_STDOUT), yourObj);

--

Sun, 21 Sep 2003 04:17:25 GMT
 write to console from C in WIN32

Cheers,  Greg

Quote:

> >Hello,

> >I UNIX, to write to the console, one simply uses printf.

> >In WIN32, what C call do I use to write to the console?

> >(On the TCL side, I do a "console show" and then simply use "puts")

> Greg,

> To ensure proper redirection, use the Tcl API calls for the stdout channel.
>   Tcl_WriteObj(Tcl_GetStdChannel(TCL_STDOUT), yourObj);

> --

Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:22:56 GMT

1. Writing to Win32 console - MASM

2. Q Porting HP Console-Based FORTRAN Program to Win32 Console

3. Win32 Console app -> Win32 app: help wanted

4. WIN32 Console

5. Win32 Console in ISE.

6. Minforth in Win32 console

7. Seeking Examples of Win32 Console Programming, Any Compiler

8. Q: Clear screen in Win32 console?

9. win32 console

10. VESA in Win32 console app ?

11. Mouse in Win32 Console App