tcl/tk - User Groups
Author Message
 tcl/tk - User Groups

Are there any tcl/tk user groups in the San Francisco Bay Area?

Mon, 29 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 tcl/tk - User Groups

For that matter, does anyone know of _any_ Tcl/Tk related user groups
anywhere in the world?  I think it would be useful to add such information
to the FAQs.  If you charge a membership fee, you could probably send an
email to the Tcl Commercial Uses FAQ owner - it seems to me that this
would fall into the same category as a 'training class' would.
--

:s In search of a new WWW home...
:s Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should

Tue, 30 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Searching for Tcl/Tk users groups

2. Triangle Area Tcl/Tk User Group (TTUG).

3. shipping tcl/tk apps to users who don't have tcl/tk installed

4. ANNOUNCE: Tcl Dallas Users Group

5. Mid-Atlantic TCL Users Groups???

6. Chicago Tcl Users Group

7. Tcl Users Group Dallas

8. ANNOUNCE:: Chicago Area Tcl User's Group

9. Chicago Area Tcl Users Group Reminder

10. Chicago Area Tcl Users Group

11. Dutch Tcl User Group - a first meeting

12. New Wiki page:"Tcl User Groups"