Using xpm format to store color images in your tk source files
Author Message
 Using xpm format to store color images in your tk source files

I would like to have a button bar with color images for the buttons, I would
also like to store the image data in the same text file as my tk script.  Is
there a way to use the xpm format for images?  Or some other way to do this?

Thank you for any response to this question.

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Using xpm format to store color images in your tk source files

Quote:

> I would like to have a button bar with color images for the buttons, I would
> also like to store the image data in the same text file as my tk script.  Is
> there a way to use the xpm format for images?  Or some other way to do this?

DASH patch and IMG extension, both by Jan Nijtmans, should help.

See
        http://home.wxs.nl/~nijtmans/
--
Sincerely,

                        <http://www.westend.com/~kupries/>

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to define background color for XPM images

2. XPM image format / Tk4.0

3. to store data in excel format using write to spreadsheet file

4. Color pixmaps (Xpm) and Tk - anyone tried it?

5. XPM to be used as Bitmaps or Images ?

6. Problem using Xpm format with Itcl2.1 on a Windows NT System

7. XPM image type in Tk 4.0: some trial code

8. converting postscript to some format readable by Tk image formats

9. Displaying image file using Tcl/Tk

10. Color format your source code

11. IMAQ Vision - Writing Image Files: File Format

12. 5.0i Enterprise question: using StORE source management