Looking for small example for C shlib's on SunOS
Author Message
 Looking for small example for C shlib's on SunOS

Hi,

I am trying to create a TCL loadable shared library with gcc
on a Sun workstation. Does anybody have a small example for this
including the Makefile ?

My main problem at the moment are the compiler/linker options to
create a .so shared lib.

Thanks,

Albrecht

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for small example for C shlib's on SunOS

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am trying to create a TCL loadable shared library with gcc
> on a Sun workstation. Does anybody have a small example for this
> including the Makefile ?

> My main problem at the moment are the compiler/linker options to
> create a .so shared lib.

I cheated , I used imake.

SHLIBLDFLAGS = -assert pure-text
libTk3270.so.1.05: $(OBJS)

RM MV and OBJS have the usual meaning, REQUIREDLIBS is empty in my case.

--
? 1995,1996 Michael Salmon
All opinions expressed in this article remain the property of

Fri, 04 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tcl Tests don't support AIX's LIBPATH shlib search path

2. Looking for the 'Small' language

3. Looking for 'good' animatin examples

4. shlib configure doesn't work on FreeBSD 3.1

5. i'm looking for a small eiffel version to download

7. I'm looking for examples of accessing shared libraries

8. I'm looking for Stress-Strain Data Analysis Examples

9. Looking for big (1000's of lines) example COBOL program

10. Looking for examples of lisp-2's expressiveness

11. looking for an archive of examples, or a book of examples

12. Aef's examples: DDE example ( dde.zip 1/3)