TCLLib cmdline - multiple file names and multiple invocations
Author Message
 TCLLib cmdline - multiple file names and multiple invocations

I am using cmdline version 1.2

I expect my script to interpret file list just like ls. It does not.

Here are outputs and below that is the example script. Notice last 2
are contrary to my expectations.

Thanks for help,
-Bhushit

clifinal.tcl  stty.tcl      wrapper.tcl

clifinal.tcl
Passed me -files clifinal.tcl
x       0
files   clifinal.tcl

"clifinal.tcl stty.tcl"
Passed me -files {clifinal.tcl stty.tcl}
x       0
files   clifinal.tcl stty.tcl

{clifinal.tcl,stty.tcl}
Passed me -files clifinal.tcl stty.tcl
x       0
files   clifinal.tcl

Passed me -files clifinal.tcl stty.tcl wrapper.tcl
x       0
files   clifinal.tcl

------------

package require cmdline

proc CommandLineParse { args } {
puts "Passed me $args"
    global env
    set options {
        { files.arg "" "list of tests" }
        { x "0" "" }
    }
    set usage "<options>"
    array set params [ ::cmdline::getoptions args $options $usage ]

    foreach { param value } [ array get params ] {
        puts "$param\t$value"
    }

Quote:
}

eval CommandLineParse $argv

Tue, 23 Jan 2007 06:55:40 GMT

1. Stroring multiple tables in a single .tps file vith a variable file name

2. File naming in GNAT and multiple units/file

3. Multiple edits, multiple files

4. Multiple textures on one IndexFaceSet [multiple files, not a map]

5. Memory used by multiple invocations of StarPack

6. Examples for tcllib-1.0 (cmdline)

7. cmdline and tcllib 0.3

8. tcllib cmdline::typedGetopt - Preliminary documentation for comment

9. Proposal to add procs for typed options to cmdline module of tcllib package

10. Multiple CPUs and multiple PCs

11. Multiple DAQ boards/multiple VIs?

12. Multiple Dispatch (was Re: Replacing Multiple Inheritance with Java's Interfaces)