Tab Widget with left/right side labels
Author Message
 Tab Widget with left/right side labels

Hello.

The BWidget NoteBook widget provides labels which can be placed at the
top or at the bottom. I found my label text to be too long, so it's not
possible to display all of my labels at once.
Is there any other NoteBook like widget available which provides
left/right side placing of the labels?

Regards,
Hermann

Mon, 23 Apr 2007 00:02:33 GMT
 Tab Widget with left/right side labels

Quote:

> The BWidget NoteBook widget provides labels which can be placed at the top or
> at the bottom. I found my label text to be too long, so it's not possible to
> display all of my labels at once.
> Is there any other NoteBook like widget available which provides left/right
> side placing of the labels?

BLT's does.  I'm sure I've seen others.

Mon, 23 Apr 2007 06:18:22 GMT

1. Hove to shift page numbers from left to right side depending on even uneven pagenumber

2. Right to left widgets

3. Q: Left justify text in label widget ?

4. Label widget shifted right a couple of pixels

5. Right, left, Right.

6. Two text widgets side by side?

7. illegal left-hand side error

8. Illegal left-hand-side error.

9. illegal left-hand-side assignment

10. Bit select adressing on left hand side

11. Concatenation on the Left Hand Side of an Assignment

12. Reusing left side of assignments