good TK demos
Author Message
 good TK demos

I need to make a demo to my direction about TK capabilities
for designing an instrument pannel. I am looking for any nice
demos that could demonstrate something looking like:

 - magnetoscope
 - Occiloscope
 - etc ...

I only need the front pannel, and no fonctionnalities at all
if you have any ideas let me know how to ftp them.

Phillf

Thu, 16 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 good TK demos

Hi
        I'm facing a strange problem. WHen I compile tcl7.6 for solaris 2.5, it
checks for a buggy function strtod and confirms its OK. (apparently
strtod returns wrong values to certain strings and is fixed by another
function called fixxtrtod). It does not bother to compile the file
fixstrtod which otherwise would be required.
         But when I compile tk4.2 where the check again is made (infact with
exact similar code) it inidicates that it is buggy and adapts to
fixstrtod.

        This creates a problem in the end when tk libraries are being
formed as it gives the error : unrefereced function fixstrtod (which
actually should be provided by tcl).

any suggestion as to how to fix it or why it's occuring?? I think I can
fix it manually by linking the fixstrtod.o to makefile of tcl.. can I??

Thank you

kedarnath

Sat, 25 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. An eXtreme Programmer's Best Friend - OOPSLA Demo report

2. BottomFeeder is a good standalone app demo

3. Look Good Package Demo

4. Know of any good demos?

5. Know of any good demos?

6. Any good freeware or demo programs for VHDL

7. Best Demo

8. Ruby: Ruby/Tk widget demo

9. Partly converted English Ruby/Tk widget demo working.

10. RAA-ANNounce: Ruby/Tk Widget Demos (English version).

11. ANN: Ruby/Tk Widget Demos at new home

12. Tk Demo Patch