Changing DISPLAY takes effect?
Author Message
 Changing DISPLAY takes effect?

SG> Hi,
SG> I want to display tk-windows both on my and a remote host. If I change
SG> the DISPLAY-variable with 'set env(DISPLAY) remhost', then it does'nt
SG> work. What is my mistake?

try -display in toplevel (if memory not corrupt).  and remember you
need permission on the other server.

(oh - something i've wondered, about having windows on two
servers.  how is focus managed for the two keyboards?)
--

"Babs, that song really put me in the mood."
"For what?"  "Pizza.  Got any money?"

Mon, 11 Aug 1997 02:24:39 GMT
 Changing DISPLAY takes effect?
Hi,
I want to display tk-windows both on my and a remote host. If I change
the DISPLAY-variable with 'set env(DISPLAY) remhost', then it does'nt
work. What is my mistake?

--
Steffen Gast

WWW: http://www.htwm.de/~sgast

Sun, 10 Aug 1997 22:44:51 GMT

1. changes fixed the Histogram display but spoilt the Geometry display

2. Preferred Stack Effect for Formatted Numerical Display

3. php.ini changes not taking

4. Change in the effect of (1!:1) 1 in J 6.2

5. Would such a change effect *any* REXX-programs ?

6. Walt's side effect order changed by -g

7. Forcing module changes to take effect.

8. Cannot effect change to controller menu

9. D5 Package changes and SmalltalkWorkspaceDocument display name oddness...

10. Change process display

11. Changing windows display resolution

12. Changing displayed value in Browse (C4a)