listbox-rtb (listbox recolor) for TK4.0
Author Message
 listbox-rtb (listbox recolor) for TK4.0

Does anyone have listbox-rtb patch which can be applied to TK4.0?
I found listbox-rtb-2.2.patch, but it was for TK4.0.
I want to use recolor command only, others are not nessesary.

thanks.

--

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Listbox background paint and *my* listbox bug

2. Tk Listbox bindings (was: Tk Listbox Question)

3. Making Tk listboxes behave like MS-Windows listboxes

4. Help: Tk4.2, UW2.1.2: Listbox dies with BadAlloc error

5. tk4.2b1: Still a small bug in a default listbox binding

6. Deselecting elements in tk4.0 listboxes

7. TK4.x listboxes

8. Unwanted resize of listbox since tk4.0

9. listbox binding bug in tk4.0

10. listbox binding in tk4

11. tcl/tk4.0b4 listbox-selection

12. tk4.0b3 listbox question