Macs/TCL and Apple Events
Author Message
 Macs/TCL and Apple Events

I thought I once saw something about a mac version of TCL that was
hooked into the whole apple events/applescript stuff so you could use
it like quickkeys and frontier. I've been trying to setup a quickeys thing
that doesn't seem too complicated to me, but quickkeys seems hard to debug
and a bit flakey to boot.
Now I cannot find anything out about this mac tcl anywhere except for the
stuff mentioned in the FAQ which is not especially hooked in
with apple events.  Was I just remembering incorrectly? Or does someone
know where this stuff is?

Thanks for the info,
Edgar NIelsen

Fri, 06 Sep 1996 12:19:47 GMT

1. APPLE EVENTS for Smalltalk V/Mac

2. Receiving Apple Events in a RB app (HandleAppleEvent event)

3. Is there a tcl/tk for Apple Mac

4. Tcl Event Loop vs TK Event Loop issues with Asynchronous Events

5. Apple Events attributes

6. A Carbon/Apple Event?

7. Apple Event questions

8. handling objects in Apple events

9. REQ: Apple Event for restarting the computer

10. Apple Event Question

11. Apple events

12. Apple Events over TCP/IP