Tile + notebook
Author Message
 Tile + notebook

Hi,

I've been using tile's notebook widget recently. My Tile (which is
0.7.3) has a {*filter*} bug - when I created few tabs and then try to
destroy (by [forget]) them, it works fine until last tab is deleted.
Then whole application crashes.

It doesn't matter if I use default theme from Tile core, or some
additional.

It doesn't metter what is the way to delete last tab. It can be invoked
from some event, or [after] timer, or enything else. Tile always
crashes.

My system is Slackware 10.2, Kernel 2.6.16.11, X11 (x.org) 6.9.0,
Tcl/Tk 8.4.12.

Can anybody confirm this behaviour?

I'm not sure if I should put this bug into tile's bug tracker on
sourceforge - it (the bugtracker) seems to be a little ...dead?

--
Pozdrawiam (Greetings)!
Googie

Sat, 13 Dec 2008 05:33:40 GMT
 Tile + notebook

Quote:

>I've been using tile's notebook widget recently. My Tile (which is
>0.7.3) has a {*filter*} bug - when I created few tabs and then try to
>destroy (by [forget]) them, it works fine until last tab is deleted.
>Then whole application crashes.

That's bug #1370833, which has been fixed for a while now
(2005-12-06, according to the change log).  Can you upgrade
to 0.7.6?

Note that there is no "0.7.3" release of Tile -- odd-numbered
subminor versions indicate a CVS snapshot -- however, this bug
was present in the CVS snapshot distributed with ActiveTcl 8.4.12.
Upgrading to ActiveTcl 8.4.13 will also fix the problem.

--Joe English

Sun, 14 Dec 2008 03:34:08 GMT

1. tile notebook

2. How to disbale Tile notebook tab

3. Tile notebook problems

4. Is it possible to associate a callback with a Tile notebook tab button?

5. Changing notebook tab fonts (Enfin)

6. Notebook Callbacks

7. Notebook Widget Help

8. !!!HELP !!! Disable Notebook-Pages

9. !!!HELP !!! Disable Notebook-Pages

10. Notebook Style Settings

11. Subcanvas/notebook limitations VW2.0

12. Change notebook tab location programmatically