display images in blt Table?
Author Message
 display images in blt Table?
Any one please share your experience with blt table.
I want to display 2 D images in one column of a blt-table.
There's no details about this in the manual.
Thanks a lot,

John

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 04:20:30 GMT
 display images in blt Table?

Quote:

> Any one please share your experience with blt table.
> I want to display 2 D images in one column of a blt-table.
> There's no details about this in the manual.

Between Tk's core grid, the tktable, tablelist and treectrl widgets,
there isn't much going for BLT's table widget.  Why not try one of the
more modern, better supported alternatives?

Jeff

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 11:32:41 GMT

1. Displaying gif image in table

2. Need help with LeadTools API and displaying image in image control

3. displaying an Image using PIL w/o Image.show

4. Colormap problems (Image display, Image fromUser)

5. Image Display program for nuclear medicine images.

6. BLT tables and graphs

7. BLT Table crashing wish83 with VU Bargraph

8. dropping/forgetting a BLT table?

9. Tk and BLT::Table

10. Using BLT's table geometry manager inside tixLabelFrame widget

11. BLT table or Tk grid