Urgent Help on Deleting a filename using tcl (script) in an application (without using rm filename (in unix))
Author Message
 Urgent Help on Deleting a filename using tcl (script) in an application (without using rm filename (in unix))

Hi EveryOne

I am not so new to tickle and teekay however, I am endeavouring to delete a
filename in the operation system from an html document supply by a tickle
script.  Could any one out there help out please, for I am drowning fast.

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent Help on Deleting a filename using tcl (script) in an application (without using rm filename (in unix))

Quote:

>Hi EveryOne

>I am not so new to tickle and teekay however, I am endeavouring to delete a
>filename in the operation system from an html document supply by a tickle
>script.  Could any one out there help out please, for I am drowning fast.

I've been using tclX so long (which has unlink), that I've never noticed
the lack of a way to remove a file in tcl without invoking rm (until now).

(Unless I'm missing something obvious)
--
Kerry

Sun, 26 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scripting an Xlib GUI using Tcl Without Tk

2. using Tcl as a scripting language for a X-Windows application

3. delete parent-child record without using form

4. Expect script: using variable to represent filename?

5. on generating a tcl list without using tcl...

6. Windows passes filename in 8.3 format and not in long format to tcl script

7. Help with using TCL scripts with Smart Bits (from Netcom Systems)

8. telnet using tcl script - help !

9. Help Please - Using TCL as a CGI application on IIS4

10. Using a Tcl package without Tcl

11. Need help using Tcl for CGI script

12. Getting filename of currently executing TCL script