PGP related tcl extensions?
Author Message
 PGP related tcl extensions?

Hi all,

Are there any extensions that are PGP related, i.e. can decode
a message given the two keys?

George

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:55:22 GMT
 PGP related tcl extensions?
Quote:

> Hi all,

> Are there any extensions that are PGP related, i.e. can decode
> a message given the two keys?

> George

Tkpgp.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Chip/3708/tkpgp/tkpgp.htm

Should have the needed code.
Or use [exec/open] with gnupg/pgp to do the work.

Michael Schlenker

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:20:56 GMT
 PGP related tcl extensions?

:Are there any extensions that are PGP related, i.e. can decode
:a message given the two keys?

I don't know of any extensions - what little I do know about Tcl and PGP
cross overs I put into <URL: http://purl.org/tcl/wiki/PGP > .

--
"I know of vanishingly few people ... who choose to use ksh." "I'm a minority!"

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:22:46 GMT

1. Clarion calling PGP 6.5 or PGP 8.0

2. tcl/tk as a front end for PGP ?

3. PGP 5.0 and TCL/TK

4. tcl/tk PGP interface

5. TCL/TK - Port to pgp

6. .com extension in COMMAND -- virus related ?

7. ODBC TCL Extension and LDAP Extension

8. NT related question (not really Python related)

9. tcl extensions on www.tcl.tk

10. ANNOUNCE: Tcl extensions as well as Network Monitor software written in Tcl

11. Tcl 8.2 compatible release of NT Tcl extensions

12. Installing Tcl-Dp 4.0b2 extension w/ Tcl/Tk 8.0.4