Problem running tcl/tk application while other XWindows apps running
Author Message
 Problem running tcl/tk application while other XWindows apps running

I have a tk/tcl/expect application developed with XF.  If I execute
another Xwindows application while my tcl/tk application is running,
buttons on my application seem to become disabled.  The active color,
however, seems to work fine.  All buttons on my application seem to die
and my application becomes unuseable.  I have to exit and restart windows.

Is there something I need to do to keep this from happening, perhaps run
xwindows with some flag or execute my tcl/tk app in some special way?

I am running under AIX on an RS/6000 using 3.6 and 7.3 tk and tcl.

Thanks
Frank Garcia

Mon, 06 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running Compiled tk/C apps on machines w/o tcl/tk installed

2. Running tk apps without tcl/tk

3. App Runs Sometimes and others it does not.

4. problems running tk-script with tcl/tk 8.3.3

5. Running tcl/tk App as NT Service

6. Tcl/Tk apps run in mono when Netscape is up

7. Running tcl/tk with existing Motif application...

8. Few questions on running tcl/tk applications in interactive mode

9. Running Windows Applications under Tcl/Tk

10. Tcl/Tk - developing XWindows apps

11. problems running Tk based application on Japanese openwindows 2.0.1 rev C

12. TCL/TK & Xwindows Applications