pointer value?
Author Message
 pointer value?

  Ok here goes, I am using FreeBSD 2.2.5 and have installed TkDesk
from the ports collection everytime I try to run the program I get the
error

tkdesksh in free(): warning: junk pointer, too high to make sense.
tkdesksh in free(): warning: junk pointer, too high to make sense.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I have loaded the program using the comand line option -default and both

as root and a user going through the config directory I found no mention

of a pointer value so I would appreciate any help with this matter

-----Brian Glenn-----
  Gulf Coast Internet Co.
    Network Enginering
     (850)438-5700
     (800)444-INET
                     (4638)

Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pointer valued function

2. Pointer valued functions and memory leaks

3. Problem with Digital F90 pointer valued functions

4. Pointer-valued function to access inner components

5. ISO C Binding: Pointer to a pointer of pointers: ***argv

6. Pointer Arrays passed by Value/Reference?

7. Syntax: pointers versus value

8. Derived type - valued function with pointer member.

9. maintain pointer into $value while using scan???

10. Gnu Smalltalk with negative value pointer

11. Pointers to pointers possible?

12. A pointer to an array of pointers