Updates to CSV package
Author Message
 Updates to CSV package

The CSV package that comes with tcllib only accepts double-quotes as
the delimiter character when parsing input data or when generating
output.

I have changed it to accept any character as delimiter.  The delimiter
can be specified as an optional extra argument.  If anyone is
interested, I would be more than happy to email it to them.

Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:17:56 GMT
 Updates to CSV package

Quote:

> The CSV package that comes with tcllib only accepts double-quotes as
> the delimiter character when parsing input data or when generating
> output.

> I have changed it to accept any character as delimiter.  The delimiter
> can be specified as an optional extra argument.  If anyone is
> interested, I would be more than happy to email it to them.

How about posting it as a patch in the tcllib tracker?

Jeff

Sun, 28 Sep 2008 23:29:30 GMT
 Updates to CSV package
Done!  The tracker # is 1469593.

Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:29:54 GMT
 Updates to CSV package
Very cool and thanks for extending the CSV package.

Robert

Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:16:07 GMT

1. PEP305 csv package: from csv import csv?

2. PEP305 csv package: from csv import csv?

3. Tcl package for csv files?

4. trial zip/tar packages of csv module available

5. CSV updating MySQL

6. Revisting the CSV Challange -- what is the most eloquent way to parse a CSV

7. ANSI Substrings package updated

8. SpokenNumberFormatter package updated

9. UPDATE: IconsXP, Theme pack 1, Look Good Package

10. ANN: kforth doc package updated

11. Updated Cygwin Package: python-2.2.3-1

12. Updated Cygwin Package: python-2.2.2-7