tkTable jumpstart
Author Message
 tkTable jumpstart

Can anyone direct me to resources/books/examples on using tkTable?

Thanks in advance,
Don Stanfield

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 tkTable jumpstart

Quote:

> Can anyone direct me to resources/books/examples on using tkTable?

The home for tktable is:
        http://www.purl.org/net/hobbs/tcl/capp/
        http://www.hobbs.wservice.com/tcl/capp/

There are the archives and online docs there.  I am currently working
on v2.5 which fixes a final 8.1 unicode bug, some other minor stuff,
and converts most of the API to use Tcl_Obj's.

**  I'm really just a Tcl-bot    My opinions are MY opinions  **

  Jeffrey.Hobbs.vcf
< 1K Download

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. tktable soon to be in cvs (WAS Re: Tk 8.3.0 / Tktable 2.5 problem)

2. Looking for Bill Cole from JumpStart !

3. Employment Opportunities with JumpStart Systems Inc.

4. Jumpstart

5. need a jumpstart

6. JumpStart Systems - Retraction

7. JUMPSTART SYSTEMS - Past or Present Financial Dealings

8. Regina Rexx and TKTable

9. Tkinter and TkTable

10. tkTable

11. TkTable with Python?