Changing background colour of BLT hiertable
Author Message
 Changing background colour of BLT hiertable

Hi,

If I create a hiertable like this:

     package require BLT
     blt::hiertable .h
     pack .h

then how can I change the colour of the background?

I think that I have tried all imaginable options:

     .h configure -background green
     .h configure -highlightbackground green

but none of them change the background colour.

Thanks,

Christian

Sun, 02 May 2004 18:29:08 GMT
 Changing background colour of BLT hiertable

Quote:

> Hi,

> If I create a hiertable like this:

>      package require BLT
>      blt::hiertable .h
>      pack .h

> then how can I change the colour of the background?

> I think that I have tried all imaginable options:

>      .h configure -background green
>      .h configure -highlightbackground green

> but none of them change the background colour.

Each column has it's own background color that overrides the
default background.  So if you try

        .h column configure treeView -background green

that should work.

--gah

Mon, 03 May 2004 01:55:48 GMT
 Changing background colour of BLT hiertable

> Each column has it's own background color that overrides the
> default background.  So if you try

>         .h column configure treeView -background green

> that should work.

And it does.

Thanks!

Christian

Mon, 03 May 2004 03:54:06 GMT

1. VW2 Changing Background Colour

2. changing background colour of an rc_graphic window

3. Changing image background colour on canvas?

4. How to change Pythonwin background colour?

5. BLT hiertable questions

6. editing data in blt's hiertable widget

7. blt::hiertable question

8. Problem with BLT hiertable

9. BLT hiertable questions

10. BLT 2.4s: hiertable problems

11. BLT [graph configure -background] doesn't affect axis backgrounds on my Sun

12. C55 Internet & Background Colour