I am looking for Tcl/Tk training courses
Author Message
 I am looking for Tcl/Tk training courses

Hi:

Sorry if I am posting this article/request in the wrong news group.

I am posting this request for someone who does not have a e-mail address.

This person is interested in finding Tcl/Tk training courses in the Toronto, ON
Canada area (Telephone area code 416 or 905).  He is not too interested in
travelling out of this area (southern Ontario) to take the course.  Does anyone
know of a company that has a GOOD commerical training course in Tcl/Tk?

Please e-mail me direct.  I do not get a chance to read news too often and
it often contains alot of articles when I get back to reading it.  Thanks in
advance.

My e-mail address is:

thanks,
John Chin

I am not an employee of AECL.  All postings
are my opinion and not of my client.

Tue, 01 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: New Scriptics Tcl/Tk Training Courses

2. Tcl/Tk courses at AT&T Training Centers

3. TCL-TK Training Courses in the UK !?!

4. Tk/Tcl Training course wanted in Ireland/UK

5. looking for a course on tcl/tk

6. Looking for Tcl/Tk courses

7. Looking for COBOL 370 Training Course

8. Looking for Cobol 370 Training Course

9. I am looking for a Mac f77 compiler - for free of course :)

10. COURSES: Verilog Training Course - Marlborough, Wiltshire UK

11. Looking for Tcl training class resources