Tcl/Tk Training
Author Message
 Tcl/Tk Training

I'm looking for trainers/training in Tcl/Tk. If anyone knows of a company or
individual that provides Tcl/Tk training and/or has training materials please

Tcl/Tk with Object Extensions.

Regards,
Martin

Tue, 11 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Tcl/Tk Training

Go to <URL:ftp://ftp.aud.alcatel.com/tcl/docs/> and pick up the commercial
uses of Tcl faq (3 parts I believe).  It contains the names of various
companies and individuals who do training.

If someone out there is not listed - send email to the maintainer to
get added.  If that doesn't work, send email to me!
--

:s In search of a new WWW home...
:s Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should

Wed, 12 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. need tcl/tk training in Austin

2. COMMERCIAL: Tcl/Tk Training in Europe

3. TCL/TK training slides............

4. Public Tcl/Tk training, July 16-20 and August 20-24

5. Public Tcl/Tk training, July 16-20

6. ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk Training

7. Tcl/Tk Training

8. Anyone purchased _The Complete Tcl/Tk Training Course_?

9. ANNOUNCE: Bell Labs Tcl/Tk Training

10. ANNOUNCE: New Scriptics Tcl/Tk Training Courses

11. ANNOUNCE: Bell Labs Tcl/Tk Training

12. Tcl/Tk Training at CPU in September, 1998