Table/Spreadsheet Widget
Author Message
 Table/Spreadsheet Widget

Has anyone developed a spreadsheet or table widget for
either TCL/TK or perl/tk?

I am looking for a widget that will have scrollable rows &
columns with scrollbars. I would like to have a column heading
frame that is only scrollable horizontally, possibly a row heading
frame that is only scrollable vertically.

This is not a trivial exercise and I thought I would ask before
starting the project on my own.

Thanx in advance.

--

Rick Poleshuck  | Voice - (908) 245-1177
                | Mail  - Rick Poleshuck & Associates
                |       - 308 Elizabeth Avenue, Cranford, New Jersey  07016

Mon, 29 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: TkTable v2.1 spreadsheet/table widget

2. ANNOUNCE: TkTable v2.00 spreadsheet/table widget

3. ANNOUNCE: TkTable v1.82 spreadsheet/table widget

4. ANNOUNCE: TkTable v1.81 spreadsheet/table widget

5. ANNOUNCE: TkTable v1.80 spreadsheet/table widget

6. [incr Tcl] table widget v1.01 -- table-1.01.tar.gz

7. Table Widgets with Table and Row Adaptors

8. Read From spreadsheet into a table format

9. Open Spreadsheet and Display in Table and Graph

10. reading and writing Spreadsheet Tables in SYLK format

11. Tkinter spreadsheet or textgrid widget?

12. Spreadsheet widget for tkinter?