How to Convert X Bitmap Format to Windows Bitmap Format?
Author Message
 How to Convert X Bitmap Format to Windows Bitmap Format?

Hello.  I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to convert from a
Windows bitmap format to X bitmap format so I can include custom
images in statements like:

label .bitmap -bitmap <image.bmp>

Thanks for your help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 06 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Convert X Bitmap Format to Windows Bitmap Format?

Quote:

> Hello.  I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to convert from a
> Windows bitmap format to X bitmap format so I can include custom
> images in statements like:

> label .bitmap -bitmap <image.bmp>

I've had a lot of success using image alchemy.  You can get a demo
(which will probably do what you want just fine) from
http://www.handmade.com/

Bob
--

Mayo Foundation                                           (507) 284-2702
Rochester MN, 55905 USA   http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg/sppdg_home_page.html

Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Convert X Bitmap Format to Windows Bitmap Format?

Quote:

> > Hello.  I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to convert from a
> > Windows bitmap format to X bitmap format so I can include custom
> > images in statements like:

> > label .bitmap -bitmap <image.bmp>

> I've had a lot of success using image alchemy.  You can get a demo
> (which will probably do what you want just fine) from
> http://www.handmade.com/

> Bob

Thanks for the reference, Bob.

Quote:
> --
> Bob Techentin

Quote:
> Mayo Foundation                                           (507)
284-2702
> Rochester MN, 55905 USA

http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg/sppdg_home_page.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:19:58 GMT

1. Converting Windows Bitmap to X bitmap format so that Tk can display it

2. Bitmap header format + PTR operator

3. Bitmap header format

4. Problem in Bitmap format

5. Problem in Bitmap format

6. The bitmap-format

7. Bitmap for icon != bitmap for button?

8. coloured bitmap with the option -bitmap ?

9. routine to convert date format 0CYYDDDF to format DD/MM/YY or DDMMYY

10. converting postscript to some format readable by Tk image formats

11. Windows passes filename in 8.3 format and not in long format to tcl script