Wierd problem when calling function ABC as: [ABC] *or* eval ABC
Author Message
 Wierd problem when calling function ABC as: [ABC] *or* eval ABC

One of our extensions to tcl has a command (say ABC below) which is
behaving wierdly. For examply, if at the wishx prompt, I type
        wishx>       ABC param1 param2
I get the results back.

Doing:
        wishx> eval ABC param1 param2
doesn't do anything.

Even
        wishx> set x [ABC param1 param2]
causes 'x' to be empty!

Any ideas what's going on here? The eval *or* 'set x' case work once, the
first time. The handle command does not have any static variables, either.

Confused?

Thanks in advance for any help,

/Pradeep
--
---------

Mon, 01 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Function to convert 'abc+def = (abc def)

2. ABC Select Directory template ABC

3. ABC Code not working (C5EE & ABC)

4. Upgrading CW4 ABC app to CW5 ABC

5. C4 abc vs c5 abc

6. Standard functions ABC-templates

7. ABC Exe Called From Clarion Exe

8. C4 ABC - auto-call a procedure when returning from a browse update

9. Calling ABC Browse from Clarion template

10. Calling a form from the menu with C4 and ABC templates

11. Calling the Print Preview Template in ABC

12. Language called ABC ?