Temporary problems with mailing list
Author Message
 Temporary problems with mailing list

This message is only for people submitting messages to this forum
through mail.

Python.org has been blacklisted.  This means that mail from them to
us, the home of the python mailing list, doesn't get through.  We are
aware of the problem, and the system administrator at python.org is
working on fixing it.  We expect the problem to be resolved soon.

In the mean time, if you want to submit messages to the Python mailing

Explanation:

A site gets blacklisted when the sendmail configuration accepts and
forwards mail not meant for the site or any of the sites it is a mail
exchanger for.  (This does not include mail that is forwarded through

is addressed to the site.)

I am personally not very happy with a blacklist like this, but I don't
have a say in the matter.  And I guess it is a way of reducing the
amount of spam by forcing sites to close holes in their sendmail
configuration.

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gwydion Dylan mailing lists down (temporary)

2. Temporary mail problems to python.org

3. Temporary mail problems to python.org

4. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

5. Spreading load for large mailing lists (mail...)

6. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

7. Squeak Mail List Problems

8. Newbie, File generating question and mailing list problem..

9. Mailing list problem?

10. GtkAda mailing list? (problem GtkAda on Windows)

11. problem with www-vrml mailing list?

12. mailing list script timout problem