Modem and serialport programming
Author Message
 Modem and serialport programming

I'm in the process of making a python program using a Zyxel modem to
answer incoming calls etc. It all works fine so far, but I would be
interested in looking at some examples of other peoples work (if anyone
has yet made programs for serial port / modem communication under
Linux). I have found some examples, but would appreciate more. All help
greatly appreciated!

A. Hansen

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12219

2. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12197

3. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12216

4. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12232

5. Output Report to Fax-Modem or Fax-Modem software

6. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12212

7. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12172

8. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12213

9. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12163

10. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12181

11. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12266

12. modem to modem