win32 IDE
Author Message
 win32 IDE

Are there any Win32 IDEs out there a la M$ Visual Studio? It's quite
difficult counting pixels for every widget. Any help?
--
Free audio & video emails, greeting cards and forums
Talkway - http://www.*-*-*.com/ - Talk more ways (sm)

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 win32 IDE
PythonWin is the closest to what you are looking for if you are coming
from a Visual C++ perspective.  There's some new IDE development in the
works too.  You should join the IDE-SIG, which unfortunately does not
yet exist.  If you want to remedy this situation, email me to show your
support.

Go to www.python.org and look for Mark Hammond's Win32 extensions.

- Ken Seehof

Quote:

> Are there any Win32 IDEs out there a la M$ Visual Studio? It's quite
> difficult counting pixels for every widget. Any help?
> --
> Free audio & video emails, greeting cards and forums
> Talkway - http://www.talkway.com - Talk more ways (sm)

Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 win32 IDE

Quote:

> You should join the IDE-SIG, which unfortunately does not yet exist.

http://www.python.org/sigs/progenv-sig/

</F>

Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32 IDE

2. ANNOUNCE: CodeMagic Universal IDE for Win32 (Free Perl IDE)

3. Haskell IDE for Win32

4. Good Win32 assembler IDE?

5. IDE for Win32?

6. Absoft Fortran IDE for Win32

7. Looking for ATA/IDE driver/wrapper for Python/Win32

8. Newbie w IDE Issues (win32)

9. IDE or Enhanced-IDE?

10. elj-win32 0.4 Release: The GNU Eiffel win32 Distribution

11. elj-win32: A FREE/NO-RISK win32 SmallEiffel Distribution