Change NT password with Python
Author Message
 Change NT password with Python

Dear my friends,
I am looking for the way to write on python stuff helping me to change
NT password, since I would like to change the password of WinNT domain
via Web page. (That Python stuff will be the CGI)
Could you point me the way?
Thank you very much,

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Change NT password with Python
You can use cgi.FieldStorage to get the old passwd, new passwd and passwd
confirmation off the web page, and use win32net.NetUserChangePassword to
perform the required action.
         Roger Upole

Quote:
> Dear my friends,
> I am looking for the way to write on Python stuff helping me to change
> NT password, since I would like to change the password of WinNT domain
> via Web page. (That Python stuff will be the CGI)
> Could you point me the way?
> Thank you very much,

Wed, 02 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. changing unix password via www python script

2. changing unix password via www python script

3. changing unix password with python

4. Using Python to change Directory ACL's in NT

5. Change Password over ODBC Connection

6. Executing a change password query

7. DB2/2 CAE - Change Password

8. Password protect Insert/Change/Delete buttons

9. Change the password

10. How does Eudora change server password??

11. Changing Unix passwords from REXX

12. Expect script that automates password changes