tkinter - how do I make nice online help
Author Message
 tkinter - how do I make nice online help

Hi,

I think the subject sums it up but here is some more information.
I want to have nice help for an python Tkinter application I
am writing.  I don't know the best approach.  Is there a standard
widget that would help?  I saw a post from a while ago where
it was suggested that using the Idle Browser class and writing
the help in html was a good solution.  Advice and nice examples
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Joel Sherrill

Ask me about RTEMS -- a free RTOS

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 07:11:05 GMT

1. Making a nice beep !

2. Making your widgets look nice in monochrome too

3. Nicer Tkinter on UNIX?

4. WHAT ARE THE KIDS REALLY DOING ONLINE..

5. WHAT ARE EMPLOYEES REALLY DOING ONLINE^^^

6. How's Your online business doing?

7. Career advice for the 21st century: Stay away from any job that can be done online

8. Career advice for the 21st century: Stay away from any job that can be done online

9. The OberonZone July 97 done and online!

10. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

11. NICE and NICE Discussion List

12. Doing the simplest thing with Tkinter Canvas