Python mSQL Module v2.1 for mSQL 2.0 (and hopefully mSQL 1.X too!)
Author Message
 Python mSQL Module v2.1 for mSQL 2.0 (and hopefully mSQL 1.X too!)

--
Jeffrey C. Ollie                     |            Should Work Now (TM)
Python Hacker, Mac Lover             |

Mon, 28 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. mSQL 2.0 module?

2. mSQL 2.0 and Python 1.4

3. msqltcl for msql 2.0

4. tcl and msql 2.0 ???

5. where can I find the binary code for mSQL or mySQL module in Pyton

6. Problem with msql module

7. Module for mSQL 2?

8. Link error with mSQL module

9. New mSQL module uploaded