SimpleHTTPServer: read from socket is ascii on win32 for ActiveStatePython2.0 ?
Author Message
 SimpleHTTPServer: read from socket is ascii on win32 for ActiveStatePython2.0 ?

Hi All,

I'm trying to implement the PUT method for the SimpleHTTPServer on win2000
with ActiveStatePython2.0.
While the text files are OK when I try to upload a binary file when I read
from socket I get an 0x0d char after each 0x0a.
I saved the data in files opened with open(filename,"wb")

What can be wrong ?

Thank's

Lale

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. loock for ASCII extended for Win32

2. Am I misusing socket.setdefaulttimeout here?

3. Socket Question : What Am I missing ?

4. Socket on Win32 for TCP/IP work?

5. socket in a thread under win32

6. Win32 API-socket-calls in CW20

7. Does Ruby support Asyncronous Sockets on Win32

8. Ruby 1.7 Win32 socket bug fix

9. socket.ssl for win32

10. win32 Python Muticast socket programming..

11. Alternative socket modules for Win32 versions.

12. Socket Win32 IO