ANNOUNCE: Linbot 0.4 Site Management Tool for Webmasters
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: Linbot 0.4 Site Management Tool for Webmasters

Sorry, my ISP's news servers has not gotten the .announce group yet.

Also my apologies for getting 0.4 out so late.

Linbot is a Site Management Tool for webmasters.  Downloads and more
information at:

            http://www.*-*-*.com/

Linbot allows webmasters to:

* View The Structure Of A Site
* Track Down Broken Links
* Find Potentially Outdated Web Pages
* List Links Pointing To External Sites
* View Portfolio Of Inline Images
* Do All This Periodically And Without User Attention

Changes to v. 0.4 include:

* Grabs "author" of HTML pages from the "<META>" tag.
* New "No Titles" page lists HTML pages with no <TITLE>.
* New "Problems" page lists problem links sorted by author.
* Proxy support via config file.
* Adds http header 'User-agent: Linbot <version>' when talking to http
  server.
* Properly identifies text/html using various character sets (I hope).
* Navigation bar can now support images via config file.
* Bug fixes.
* and more!

Linbot is a FREE clone of Linkbot
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) and plans to incorporate
many of Linkbot's features as well as enhancements of its own.

Also, Linbot is available at sunsite.unc.edu for you Linuxers out there.
--
<SIGNATURE>
<NAME>marduk</NAME>  <HOME HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; />

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Linbot 0.3 webmaster site management tool

2. ANNOUNCE: Linbot 0.2 Site Management Tool for Webmasters

3. Linbot 1.0: Site Management Tool for Webmasters

4. Linbot 1.0b8 site management tool for webmasters

5. Linbot 1.0b1, the professional site management tool for webmasters

6. ANNOUCE: Linbot 1.0b1, the professional site management tool for webmasters

7. ANNOUNCE: Linbot 0.1 web site management tool

8. ANNOUNCE: unicode 0.4, command line unicode database query tool

9. ANNOUNCE: Pacco 0.4 - image processing tool under tcl-Tk

10. Announce: O'Hugs 0.4

11. ANNOUNCE: Pytables 0.4

12. ANNOUNCE: IndexedCatalog 0.4