dbase-file/clipper-index read-module
Author Message
 dbase-file/clipper-index read-module

hello world,

anyone around who knows about a Python-module for dbase-file (.dbf) access?
support for clipper-style NTX-index structures would be great. I only want
to _READ_ clipper-files here.

TYIA!

.Timo

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 dbase-file/clipper-index read-module

* Timo Rainio

| anyone around who knows about a Python-module for dbase-file (.dbf)
| access?  support for clipper-style NTX-index structures would be
| great. I only want to _READ_ clipper-files here.

I have a module that can handle .dbf and .fpt files at

It can't handle NTX files, since I didn't need that when I wrote
it. :)

--Lars M.

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 dbase-file/clipper-index read-module

hello world,

anyone around who knows about a Python-module for dbase-file (.dbf) access?
support for clipper-style NTX-index structures would be great. I only want
to _READ_ clipper-files here.

TYIA!

.Timo

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 dbase-file/clipper-index read-module

* Timo Rainio

| anyone around who knows about a Python-module for dbase-file (.dbf)
| access?  support for clipper-style NTX-index structures would be
| great. I only want to _READ_ clipper-files here.

I have a module that can handle .dbf and .fpt files at

It can't handle NTX files, since I didn't need that when I wrote
it. :)

--Lars M.

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper and dBase ndx index files

2. Index &clipper (dbase)

3. Problem - Running Dbase/Clipper Indexing on a Pentium in Win 95

4. Unable to read dbf file as dbase file

5. Dynamic (Run time) Indexing of DBASE files

6. Ability to open MDX (dBase V) index files

7. Python module for Dbase files?

8. module for accessing dBase (.dbf) files?

9. APL reading dBase files

10. Read from a dBase.IV file

11. Reading text file into DBase?

12. Reading DBASE files