Great OOP tutorial for newbies
Author Message
 Great OOP tutorial for newbies

My fellow newby programmers. I have found a pretty good web tut on OOP. I
found it pretty simple an straight forward.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
1.html

One tip I would offer, I found it was best to save the examples provided,
to my python Lib directory as scripts, then import them into the command
line, e.g...

from veryBigSnake import *

This worked much better for me actually typing the examples straight into
the command line. (P'raps cuz I'm using win, and the examples were written
on linux?)

Anyway, I really appreciate the help that people on this newsgroup have
provided me and other newbies. I try to pitch in, by providing links for
these other newbies. Hopefully, if the newbies find these links useful, the
real pythonistas can waste a little less of their time answering stupid
questions for people like you and me. (Well, it's something atleast isn't
it?)
--

Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:10:04 GMT

1. Great Help Page for Newbies and Power Users

2. Great Help Page for Newbies and Power Users

3. Great Help Page for Newbies and Power Users

4. Great Help Page for Newbies and Power Users

5. Great Help Page for Newbies and Power Users

6. Great Help Page for Newbies and Power Users

7. Newbies to VRML- great intro videotape available

8. Great Help Page for Newbies and Power Users

9. Great Help Page for Newbies and Power Users

10. Great Help Page for Newbies and Power Users

11. Great Help Page for Newbies and Power Users

12. Great Help Page for Newbies and Power Users