Indentation style...
Author Message
 Indentation style...

Quote:
>Were they orginally used back in the days of teletypes as a means
>of speeding up transmission by compressing several spaces?

I put hacks in to do this for all our code in 1978.  Made huge difference
at 110 baud lines.  Then we bought a 300 baud modem.  Luxury.

Laura

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:30:26 GMT
 Indentation style...

Quote:

>I put hacks in to do this for all our code in 1978.  Made huge difference
>at 110 baud lines.  Then we bought a 300 baud modem.  Luxury.

You had 110 baud modems?.....
--

Androgynous poly {*filter*} vanilla {*filter*} het Pythonista   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"Characters exist to suffer, you know.  An author needs a little {*filter*}
in her makeup."  --Brenda Clough

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:48:07 GMT

1. REXX Indentation Style

2. IF indentation styles

3. Indentation style...

4. My style to K@R Tcl style indentation tool

5. -LOOP /was Does -CELL deserve place in comus? /was Indentation Style

6. Converter Space indentation -> Tab indentation

7. Procedural style to functional style question

8. After indention styles comes loop construct styles

9. Newbie: 7210 style and 9914A style controller ??

10. Convert between Windows style paths and POSIX style paths

11. Python-style indentation for Ruby, in 8 lines of Emacs Lisp!

12. Indentation