Parser for Minimal XML (or SML)
Author Message
 Parser for Minimal XML (or SML)

I've just written a (toy) parser for SML (simple
markup language) aka Minimal XML:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ #sml

Feel free to play with it :)

(As so often before, I wanted to see how little
python code would be needed; as it turned out it
wasn't much.)

--

  Magnus Lie Hetland         http://www.*-*-*.com/

 "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in
  it, doesn't go away."           -- Philip K.{*filter*}

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 03:03:14 GMT

1. Validation with XML Schemas with Clarion 5.5 and Microsoft XML Parser 4.0

2. Validating XML-parser using XML Schema?

3. Anyone using CL-XML(a xml parser)?

4. SML-parser for ANSI-C

5. VHDL parser in SML

6. Look for XML Parsers for VA/Smalltalk V4.5 and VisualWorks V3.0

7. need an XML parser

8. XML Parser available?

9. Smalltalk XML parser

10. XML parser for Smalltalk

11. XML-Parser for VW252

12. XML.Parser: Unhandled exception: Unrecognized transfer protocol