Any pointers on right to left widgets?
Mainly in Tkinter if possible.

Bye.
Smile, damn it, smile.

(lambda (msg)
  (case msg
        ((name)         "Miki Tebeka")

        ((homepage)     " http://www.*-*-*.com/ ")
        ((quote)        "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.")))

Sat, 08 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Right to left widgets
Hi,

Are you talking about displaying right to left languages or just want to
be able to type in something backwards?

Richard

Quote:

> Hello All,

> Any pointers on right to left widgets?
> Mainly in Tkinter if possible.

> Bye.
> Smile, damn it, smile.

> (lambda (msg)
>   (case msg
>         ((name)         "Miki Tebeka")

>         ((homepage)     "http://www.tebeka.freeservers.com")
>         ((quote)        "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.")))

Sat, 08 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tab Widget with left/right side labels

2. Right, left, Right.

3. Right to left question

4. Right to left cursor utility

5. Hebrew and Right-to-Left

6. left mouse button = right mouse button

7. How to make a check right before leaving a program

8. Relational Trees - ? Scroll Left to Right

9. bold, italic, underline and right & left alignment

10. Hove to shift page numbers from left to right side depending on even uneven pagenumber

11. LEFT AND RIGHT ARROWS TO CHANGE SORT ORDER

12. Have a Get as a calculator (right to left)