no RHL 7.1 RPMs for python2.1
Author Message
 no RHL 7.1 RPMs for python2.1

Why now does the RPMs for Python2 not appear on python.org?

I am having trouble with my application core dumping.

I have downloaded and installed the following on July2002:
python2-2.1-5.i386.rpm
python2-devel-2.1-5.i386.rpm
python2-tkinter-2.1-5.i386.rpm
python2-tools-2.1-5.i386.rpm
wxPython-2.3.2.1-1-Py21.i386.rpm
wxGTK-2.3.2-1.i386.rpm
wxGTK-devel-2.3.2-1.i386.rpm
using Red Hat Linux 7.1

Is there a known problem?
BenG.

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:46:14 GMT
 no RHL 7.1 RPMs for python2.1

Quote:

> Why now does the RPMs for Python2 not appear on python.org?

Because they are contributed, instead of being released by python
Labs.

Quote:
> Is there a known problem?

No.

Regards,
Martin

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:12:27 GMT

1. RH 7.1/Fail upgrading to Python2: Why?

2. python2.1 install problem on redhat 7.1

3. Problem Building Python2.1 on RedHat 7.1

4. Freezing problem with shared libraries in python2.0 under RedHatLinux 7.1

5. Problem installing Python2.1 on RH 7.1

6. dl + getenv (without arguments) = segfault (python2.p2, python2.3)

7. Visual Works 7.1 and 3.0

8. VW 7.1 and OS 6.8 NC ready for download

9. VW 7.1 Store question

10. Problem with Menu in VW 7.1

11. VW 7.1 and Oracle 7

12. StORE 7.1 Question