PythonWin
Author Message
 PythonWin

Quote:
><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
>Often, if an execution fails and re-execution is tried, one gets the message:
>__init__

The problem is that PythonWin doesn't clean-up after running a program. This, presumably,  is so you
can inspect objects and variables for debugging. However, it's a bit troublesome in such situations.

The only solution I know is to run programs outside of PythonWin unless you are using the de{*filter*}.

--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Out-Think Ltd

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Does Pythonwin support SDI. - A Newcomer to Pythonwin

2. PythonWin: unable to run win32all-109 - then unable to re-establish PythonWin

3. PythonWin: unable to run win32all-109 - then unable to re-est ablish PythonWin

4. pythonwin script without pythonwin shell.

5. Running pythonwin script w/o pythonwin visible?

6. pythonwin and german chars, does anybody use pythonwin in non-us

7. Can I develop SDI applications in Pythonwin? - A Pythonwin Newcomer

8. PythonWin, threading, printing to InteractiveWindow

9. Pythonwin: win32ui.CreateCtrlView error?

10. Pythonwin (win32all build 148) on Python 2.2.1 on Win2K, bogus syntax e

11. PythonWin CVS problem

12. Code completion keystroke in PythonWin?