Programming Python by Mark Lutz 2nd Ed.
Author Message
 Programming Python by Mark Lutz 2nd Ed.

Hi all,

would like your opionion on this book. Read that it has been updated since
the python 2 release.

Is it true or it has only some minor changes? I mean i don't even own the
1st edition but i would like a text that teaches taking advantages of the
new revised Python library.

So again what's your opionion on the 2nd edition of this book?

Thank You,
Lorenzo

P.S Anyhow i think i'll buy it because i need something to explain me OOP
;-) which sometimes sounds a sort of voodoo to me!

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 02:18:12 GMT
 Programming Python by Mark Lutz 2nd Ed.

Quote:

> would like your opionion on this book. Read that it has been updated since
> the Python 2 release.

string.replace(message, "updated", "mostly rewritten")

</F>

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 03:24:39 GMT
 Programming Python by Mark Lutz 2nd Ed.
Thank You Fredrik ;-)

Lorenzo

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 06:14:22 GMT

1. Programming Python 2nd Edition?- Mark Lutz

2. Mark Lutz's Python: Object Oriented Scripting Seminar

3. Announce: Python Essential Reference, 2nd Ed.

4. Python beats Perl (well, almost) (was Re: Mark Lutz

5. PyEdit in Programming Python 2nd ed

6. PyEdit in Programming Python 2nd ed

7. Object-Oriented Software Construction, 2nd Ed. Canceled?

8. Mindstorms 2nd Ed. available!

9. Mastering Regular Expressions 2nd Ed.

10. Interview with Mark Lutz on O'Reilly

11. Mark Lutz (imagine that :-)

12. Mark Lutz