Sick of the 21st Century ?
Author Message
 Sick of the 21st Century ?

We all struggle mentally to keep pace with a changing world. In the same way our bodies struggle to adapt to the waste of the technology that we use. The most pervasive of these wastes comes from every piece of electric equipment in our homes and offices.

We have a natural bio-rhythm, but because this artificial, very powerful and all-pervading Electro-Magnetic Field is so strong, our natural bio-rhythm is forced to respond to the frequency of our computers or mobile phones rather than that of the natural environment.

Some of the more commonly reported symptoms of EMF 'poisoning' are:

<> A headache after working at the computer, or being under lights - especially fluorescents.
<> A migraine that lasts for days.
<> Allergies.
<> Being "off color" or a feeling of internal disharmony.

So far, we don't know if there is a "snowball" effect from daily Electro-Magnetic Radiation exposure.

The trouble is, when we find the true answers to these questions, it's often too late.
You may have heard of "sick building syndrome" or "chronic fatigue syndrome". These are often related to EMF pollution.

To find out more and to perform your self diagnosis, click here < http://www.*-*-*.com/ >>

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:30:06 GMT

1. 21st Century Forth Question

2. Career advice for the 21st century: Stay away from any job that can be done online

3. Career advice for the 21st century: Stay away from any job that can be done online

4. CFP reminder: Workshop on Exception Handling for a 21st Century Programming Language

5. CFP reminder: Workshop on Exception Handling for a 21st Century Programming Language

6. workshop on Exception Handling for a 21st Century Programming Language

7. Scripting: Higher Level Programming for the 21st Century

8. (FWD) Request For Information on "21st century skills"

9. Review of "COBOL for the 21st Century" book?

10. Are Your Business Applications Ready for the 21st Century?

11. Privacy in the 21st century -- tclInt.h vs. tcl.h

12. APL Meeting in London on May 21st